Mental Health Issues in Veterans’ Capital Cases
Dr. Jerid Fisher presented on traumatic brain injury at this remote event.
Nov 17, 2020.
The following panelists were involved:
- Jerid M. Fisher, Ph.D., Forensic Neuropsychologist specializing in traumatic brain injury.
- Victoria Reynolds, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist specializing in complex trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Edward J. Ungvarsky, Esq., Ungvarsky Law, PLLC, criminal and capital defense lawyer.
- Stephen N. Xenakis, MD, Brigadier General, US Army (Ret.), Medical Director for Head Injury, Psychiatry & Neurology, Center for Translational Medicine.
- Robert Dunham, Executive Director, Death Penalty Information Center, moderator
Strangers in a Strange Land: A Practical Survival Guide for Experts Entering the Criminal Legal System
Dr. Fisher and James Nobles, Esq. presented "Strangers in a Strange Land: A Practical Survival Guide for Experts Entering the Criminal Legal System" at the 33rd Annual Conference for the National Academy of Neuropsychology, San Diego, California, October, 2013
Other recent lectures include:
- Psychological Dissociation – Anmesia and the Professor Murderer
- Overview of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury: Neurobehavioral Consequences
- Understanding and Assessing Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Malingering and Lie-spotting
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
(For a full listing of Lectures given by Dr. Jerid Fisher, please see the "Scholarly Activity - Selected Presentations" section of his Curriculum VITAE.)
To learn about Dr. Jerid Fisher's upcoming presentations go to the APPEARANCES section of this website.
If you are interested in having Dr. Fisher present to your group or organization, please contact us.